How to Clean and Use Pressure Cooker
If you desire to prepare a meal in one-third of the regular time then you are spotting the right platform for grabbing the right kitchen appliance that entirely works in your favor.
OneClod pressure cooker is the property of an Italian brand that is specifically designed to fulfill rapid cooking requirements. Never miss the opportunity and grab your product by visiting the above-mentioned links.
Now let’s discuss, what is the proper way of using the speedy cooking appliance and how you can clean it.
Pressure Cooker Using Instructions:
On one hand, if a pressure cooker lets you experience the ease of life, then, on the other hand, it could be a disastrous thing if not used properly. Therefore, it needs to take precautions while using it. Let’s have a closer look at the instructions.
· Never fill the cooker pot to the top.
· Always leave room for the steam to be produced and build pressure inside the pot.
· Cut the food into pieces and then put them in the cooker.
· Close the lid tightly and make sure the present liquid does not leak.
· When you set the cooker on the heat, note the time (every meal requires a different cooking time) and wait for the pressure indicator pin to rise.
· When the time has over for the specific meal, lower the flame and take the cooker pot off the stove.
· Let the cooker cool down and slowly release the pressure. You can also put it underwater to cool it down.
· Once all the pressure is released and the pressure indicator pin is calms down, open the lid.
· Carefully learn and practice the right way to release the heat and how to seal and unseal the cooker pot.
Ways to Clean the Pressure Cooker:
Cleaning is as easy as cooking in a pressure cooker. It does not require any specific cleaning tips.
· Take a dishwashing soap and apply it over the cooker (inside and outside) and its other parts.
· You can either use hot water or normal running water to rinse it.
· Then use a lint-free cloth or a soft cloth to absorb all the moisture so that any spot the formation could be prevented.
· Don’t let the cooker remains wet, otherwise, water stains can be formed.
· If a cakey layer of food is food at the bottom, then pour the cream of tartar and lemon juice (2 Tablespoon Each) along with water and set the mixture to boil.
· When the solution reaches boiling, let the solution set for 1 or 2 hours.
· Then with the help of a sponge, gently scrub and wipe away the dirty layer.
· Give a wash underwater and dry it completely.
With the intensive using and cleaning guide, now you can freely use a pressure cooker. Enjoy your meal!